Tech, design and eye candy :)





A few years ago I had no idea what blogging was all about.
No twitter account, no linked in account, and my Facebook was checked monthly, if at all.








Oh, how life changes!

After three years of refusing to pay huge amounts of cash, I finally got the dot com for 10 Rooms - success!
I was checking each day to see if it became available, and one day, poof - there it was...








I'm going to set up a wordpress site, and am trying to decide if I should move the blog over there, as well.

Thoughts?

Do you think an integrated site and blog are more effective?

I think the less clicks to a destination, the better!
Also, a blog format will certainly be easier to update, and add portfolio pics to....




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10




In any case, I have today off, and am spending the day learning wordpress - 
which will require a few hours of shopping and be-sparkling of some objects around the house
to decompress, I'm sure....









No comments:

Post a Comment