Crushing on Color: Christine from Bijou and Boheme




Today's Crushing on Color post is brought to you by
the ever chic fashionista





I am thrilled to be here today talking about my absolute favourite subject...pink!
Truly, I think this shade is the perfect colour.
It's versatile in the prettiest of ways and has a chameleon like quality, which allows it to feel so entirely different depending on it's application.

Pink is in my humble opinion, the perfect neutral- 
it blends beautifully with every other colour 
and manages to feel both soft and bold...
humble, yet confident.


Pink is:






But most importantly, pink is just plain....





Thank you so much to Anne-Marie for having me join her fabulous Crushing on Colour series.

I loved being a guest at the gorgeous 10 Rooms!!

xo


Photobucket




There is absolutely no way I could choose a favourite image from this post.

It's such a dreamy, take-me-away moment..
just the way pink makes me feel!

Christine, I have never seen anyone pair imagery so perfectly as you!
Every time I go over to Bijou and Boheme,
my inspiration folder (and wish list!)
grow a little :)
Visit, it will happen to you too!



Thanks so much for your wonderful post, lovely - 
Saturday we are going to wrap up the
Crushing on Color series with a wild ride through some super-satured shopping fun.
Join us, won't you?

x am

No comments:

Post a Comment